fbpx
radiant-square-offer

Just 10% Down! Limited Time Ramadan Offer

Are you looking for the perfect place to call home or start your business? Look no further than Radiant Square, an innovative multi-tower mixed-use development located in Reem Island. Developed by Radiant Enterprises Real Estate Company, Radiant Square offers a unique opportunity to unlock your dream unit with just a 10% down payment. And the best part? This exclusive Ramadan offer won’t last long, so act fast!

Discover Radiant Square

Comprising of five towers, Radiant Square is designed to meet the diverse needs of its occupants. Whether you’re looking for a residential space, a commercial unit, or a retail shop, Radiant Square has it all. With its modern design and state-of-the-art facilities, this development offers a comfortable and convenient lifestyle for its residents and visitors.

The Ramadan Offer

During this holy month of Ramadan, Radiant Square is offering a limited time deal that you won’t want to miss. Reserve your unit now with just a 10% down payment, and pay the remaining 90% on handover. Plus, you’ll enjoy a 10% rebate, whether you choose to pay in cash or opt for an 80% bank mortgage. This is your chance to make your dream of owning a unit in Radiant Square a reality.

A Modern and Sustainable Community

At Radiant Square, the focus is on providing a comfortable and sustainable community for its residents. The development is equipped with a variety of amenities and facilities, including swimming pools, fitness centers, children’s play areas, and landscaped gardens. With everything you need right at your doorstep, you’ll never have to venture far from home.

Why Choose Radiant Square?

There are several reasons why Radiant Square is the perfect choice for your next home or business venture. Here are just a few:

  • Prime Location: Situated in Reem Island, Radiant Square offers easy access to major highways, business districts, and popular attractions.
  • Flexible Payment Plans: With the Ramadan offer, you can secure your unit with just a 10% down payment and enjoy flexible payment options.
  • Diverse Options: Whether you’re looking for a residential unit, a commercial space, or a retail shop, Radiant Square has a range of options to suit your needs.
  • Modern Design: The development features contemporary architecture and stylish interiors, creating a modern and inviting atmosphere.
  • Amenities and Facilities: From swimming pools to fitness centers, Radiant Square offers a wide range of amenities for residents to enjoy.
  • Sustainable Living: Radiant Square is committed to sustainability, with energy-efficient features and green spaces throughout the development.

Reserve Your Unit Today

Don’t miss out on this exclusive Ramadan offer! Reserve your unit at Radiant Square today with just a 10% down payment. Whether you’re looking for a place to call home or a space to start your business, Radiant Square has the perfect unit for you. Act fast, as this limited time offer won’t last long. Unlock your radiant square unit and embrace a modern and sustainable lifestyle.

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *